Carrie is a a mother of three and a professional running biomechanics consultant, as well as a national-class runner. She had led BabyGearLab's expert analysis and performance assessment on all jogging strollers since 2013.
Carrie's impressive running biography includes:
- Big 8 1000m champion, newcomer of the year
- 4-time college All-American, 2-time college team captain
- 2003 ranked top 5 in the US in 3km indoors
- 5-time qualifier for the US Olympic trials in 1500m, 5km and 3000m steeplechase
- 3rd at the US Olympic trials in 2004. Ranked 3rd in the steeple in the US. Finished in top 5 of 3 Grand Prix European meetings
- 3rd at the US Nationals 2005 qualifying for World Championship in Finland for 3000m steeplechase -14 in finals at world championships.
- 2006 ranked as #1 steeplechaser in the US, winning 2 Grand Prix events in Brazil, top 8 finishes in Europe, qualifying for World athletic finals in Germany, set an American record in the 2000m steeplechase (has since been broken).
- 2008- 4th in the US 5km road nationals, 8th at the Olympic trials
- Qualified and competed on 5 Ekiden relay teams in Japan. Has run for both Team USA and Team Colorado in the Bolder Boulder. Top finisher for team Colorado, 2nd finisher for team USA (10th), team USA placed fourth.