Available in solid pink, brown, navy and cream, Robeez Classic Soft Soles Boots are approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting natural foot function from infancy to toddlerhood. With a leather exterior and faux fur interior, they are just the thing for keeping baby's feet warm and comfortable. A suede sole helps prevent slippage and also creates a soft yet protected surface so that baby can feel contact of the soles of their feet on the ground whether playing indoors or outside in light activity. Also, an elasticized ankle helps keep the shoe on baby's feet. With lots and lots of crawling, walking, and general exploration, they durable enough to stand the test of time, so you can feel good about passing them on as hand-me-downs. Spot clean, air dry.
- Robeez are preferred for infants learning to walk, as their soft suede soles enable them to feel their feet on the ground
- UGG's Boo Booties are great for toddlers who have already mastered walking.
The most commonly cited likes for Robeez Classic Soft Soles Boots product are:
- Very plush and comfortable
- Snug fit and stays on baby's feet
- No-slip suede outsole
- Easy to wash
- Built to last, will make great hand-me-downs
User reviews frequently note these disadvantages about the Robeez Classic Soft Soles Boots:
- Sizing runs small
- Elastic around ankle may be snug