Nose Frida 6 Step Tips on Use:
1) Place a fresh disposable hygiene filter into NoseFrida before use to prevent mucous or bacterial transfer.
2) Create a seal on the exterior of baby's nostril with the tip of NoseFrida.
3) Suck out snot with red mouthpiece.
4) Dispose of filter.
5) Wash snotty tube in warm, soapy water. Clean thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol. Wait to dry.
6) Insert clean filter and snap dry pieces together to prep for next use.
Before using NoseFriday, spray Simply Saline Baby into each nostril (or 1-2 drops of saline). Let saline sit for about a minute which will loosen up the mucous. Then, suck snot out. Clean NoseFrida and change filter after each use. Oh, and make sure you have LOTS of filters on hand!
NoseFrida is BPA and phthalate-free and top-rack diswasher safe.
The most commonly cited likes for this product are:
- It really works!
- It's easy to use and clean
- It is a safe and effective way to remove snot from your babies nose
User reviews frequently note these disadvantages:
- Most babies will get fussy. However, this should neither come as a surprise nor be a reason to avoid it. It will not hurt baby.