Latex Allergy Warning
A minority of babies will have a latex allergy, which can range from causing mild skin irritation to potentially fatal anaphylactic reaction in rare cases. The natural rubber is latex, and thus inappropriate for those with a latex allergy. We recommend you closely observe your child for potential reaction when first exposed to a latex product like Sophie.
While there is much to like about Sophie, we are forced to give it a DO NOT BUY rating, due to the choking risk which we believe is significant and an unnecessary risk to subject your baby to.