This recall involves the Delta Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns with model numbers 27404-2255, 27404-437, 27404-758, and 27404-942. The number is on the label and frame. This product is an inclined sleeper with a manual rocking feature with a feeding position. Other branded versions include the following and others:
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper
Infant fatalities were reported with inclined sleep products from other manufacturers' when the infants rolled onto their stomach or side.
None reported for this specific product.
If you own this product you should immediately stop using it and contact Delta for a refund or voucher.
Who to Contact for More Information
For more information you can contact Delta at www.deltachildren.com under "Recall Center" or at 1-800-377-3777 from 9am-6pm ET Monday-Friday.
For details about this recall, you can also read the Consumer Product Safety Commission website.
Delta Enterprise Corp., of New York, N.Y.
Where Was It Sold
Juvenile stores and merchandisers nationwide including Amazon, Kmart, and ToysRUs from January 2017-December 2018.
January 29, 2020